Calling All Snow-Birds & Winter Texans! Be sure to ask about extended-stay discounts.
Welcome to The Retreat @ The Island on Lake Travis!
Spacious 2/2 gives you your own space while vacationing with your family! This comfortable home is well stocked with everything you need for your time away from the daily grind. Whether your idea of a good time is relaxing by one of the outdoor pools, doing laps in the indoor pool, working out in the state-of-the-art gym or even taking on your partner in a game of tennis, The Island has you covered! Be sure to take your phone with you on your evening strolls around the island – you’re in store for some great photo ops with the local wildlife.
This is your chance to experience all The Island has to offer while still managing to find your own quiet place away from it all. Your balcony is complete with comfortable seating and a propane grill to prepare your fresh catch of the day!
++++++++ ABOUT THE SPACE ++++++++
– Master offers King Bed + en-suite master bath, and access to private patio
– Large soaker tub plus separate walk-in shower in Master bathroom
– Full-over-full Bunk beds in 2nd bedroom
– Queen-size sleeper-sofa
– 2nd Full bathroom with walk-in shower
– Well-equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, new appliances offers all you will need during your stay
– Table-seating for 3, plus bar seating for 4 additional
– Free WiFi
– Cable TV
– Washer in unit
– 2 doors (one from living-room, one from Master bedroom,) leading to private patio with tree-top views
– Covered parking
The Island on Lake Travis is a resort-style gated community located on the North Shore of Lake Travis. Once you’re here, you won’t want (or need) to leave!
++++++++ AMENITIES INCLUDE ++++++++
– On-site Spa, offering Facials, Massages, Manicures and more (limited / seasonal hours)
– Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
– On-site Gym/Fitness center
– Tennis Courts
– Picnic Areas
– On-site Restaurant (seasonal hours)
– Two outdoor swimming pools with Jacuzzi’s overlooking beautiful Lake Travis
– Peaceful coves for swimming
– Docks for fishing
– and more…
While The Island offers plenty to keep you entertained, if you’re interested in exploring, you’ll have plenty of options!
++++++++ NEARBY ATTRACTIONS ++++++++
– 3 miles to Lago Vista Golf Course
– 7 miles to Viking Ship Kayak Rentals
– 20 miles to Spicewood for wine tasting
– 20 miles to Marble Falls for wine tasting
– 22 miles to Sandy Creek Park
– 25 miles to Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
– 25 miles to Waterloo Adventures (water park)
– 25 miles to Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark
– 25 miles to The Oasis Texas Brewing Company
– 29 miles to Mansfield Dam Park
– 40 miles to Austin for a day of shopping, dining and people watching
Now is a great time to book your weekend getaway and treat yourself to a 5-star experience. Come recharge, because as we all know, LIFE IS BETTER AT THE LAKE!
In response to the coronavirus, we are taking extra care to disinfect frequently-touched surfaces between reservations, including doorknobs, light switches, countertops, air vents, remote controls, window sills & handles, hairdryers, railings, appliances (and more) so you can rest easy. Be sure to ask about extended stay and 1st-responder discounts!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the continued concerns around the pandemic, if there are certain amenities that are important to you or will play a factor in your decision to book this condo, we recommend verifying that amenities are open (i.e., indoor pool, exercise room, restaurant, etc) prior to your reservaiton.